Gregsak Engineering, Inc. has been a New Hampshire corporation since 1986, founded by William M Gregsak PE. Licensed in New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine in Civil/Structural engineering, Bill has built his business and his reputation through many business cycles, housing bubbles and economic downturns.
The business has been focused mainly in New Hampshire with projects ranging from residential subdivisions, concrete structural design, dam design, to some higher visibility projects at the Cog Railway on Mount Washington, Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH, the Weathervane Theater in Whitefield, NH, the new ski school building at Cannon Mountain, to name a few. A more complete list can be found in projects.
Recently, Gregsak Engineering, Inc. became Gregsak and Sons, Inc with the addition of Bill’s two sons, Nick and John.
Meet the Team
William M Gregsak
Nicholas W. Gregsak
John W. Gregsak
Affiliations & Licenses
- American Society of Civil Engineers: https://www.asce.org
- American Water Works Association (NH): https://www.awwa.org
- Structural Engineers of NH: https://www.senh.org
- National Council of Structural Engineers: https://www.ncsea.com
- American Institue of Architects (AIA): https://www.aia.org/
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB): http://www.ncarb.org
- Professional Engineer: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut
- Licensed Septic Designer: New Hampshire
- Licensed Soil Evaluator: Massachusetts
- Professional Architect: New Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Unrestricted Construction Supervisors: Massachusetts